I returned two swimsuits to swimlocker.com; USPS tracking proves they received them. 60 days later I had no response after 6 emails and 3 phone messages. I couldn't even access my account but after awhile I mysteriously was able to get on, but they had erased my purchase history.

I have the Better Business Bureau, American Express, the Federal Trade Commission and the Oregon Department of Justice trying to get my money back. My next step is small claims court.

I didn't realize this before, but if you use American Express (maybe other cards, too) you can have them try and get a refund on your behalf and they will put a hold on the original charge until you get your money.

I've complained to every consumer website I can think of with the hopes that someone out there won't experience this.

Had an Experience with Swimlocker?

Comments

I've had good success with Swimlocker before, and the service has improved with their new management team -- they still have the lowest prices out there. Perhaps you caught them in the middle of the transition to the new owners?